Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Dave M day 9 v Kim LLL

Pleased with my 3/6 today, questions seemed tough. And it looks like I collected 6 points off Kim for a 6-1 LLL victory.

 

1 : ) Kicker. It seemed like the sort of position that would rarely get an MVP award. D11

2 : ) Abbasid. It was the only caliphate name that came to mind, and I assumed the name would be linked to ‘Abu’ Muslim. That assumption turns out to be incorrect, but I still got the question right. D22

3 : ( Cuba. Sounded somewhere Spanish speaking and North/Central American so I picked a random larger country. D22

4 : ( Pop Culture. No idea. D01

5 : ( It’s a Man’s World. Again no idea. D10

6 : ) Enthalpy. I don’t know what it means, but have seen the word before and wondered if someone had misspelled entropy. Now I know what it means, but will forget again pretty quickly. D33

No comments:

Post a Comment