3/6, with at least one question left on the table. I'm right on the edge of relegation from C, and today won't help. Not that 3/6 is so bad, but I should have had at least 4.
1. Children's book author :(, D02. I knew the general area, but I didn't know this.
2. Tennessee :), D21. I don't know all the BCS champions, but this is pretty firmly in my memory.
3. Smith :(, D10. Of course I had no clue.
4. Chanterelle :), D21. The only real bright spot for me today. I was happy to get this. The "elle" suffix made it fit the "little" reference in the question well.
5. Ireland :), D12. Both votes got a lot of news, so this was a gimme.
6. Cabin :(, D33. I don't know what I was thinking here. I really don't. I totally $%&*#@^ knew this... A big unforced error.
1. Children's book author :(, D02. I knew the general area, but I didn't know this.
2. Tennessee :), D21. I don't know all the BCS champions, but this is pretty firmly in my memory.
3. Smith :(, D10. Of course I had no clue.
4. Chanterelle :), D21. The only real bright spot for me today. I was happy to get this. The "elle" suffix made it fit the "little" reference in the question well.
5. Ireland :), D12. Both votes got a lot of news, so this was a gimme.
6. Cabin :(, D33. I don't know what I was thinking here. I really don't. I totally $%&*#@^ knew this... A big unforced error.
No comments:
Post a Comment