Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Re: Debbie Day 14

3/6 hopefully! felt like a tough day, so glad for that.


1. Ukraine :( and I thought this was right

2. Noah's Ark :( only thing I could come up with, did feel like a thing vs. place

3. Euro :) hopefully get this?  I thought the timing was right for the Euro

4. Mozzarella :)  was pretty sure about this / Bufala mozzarella

5. Michael Lewis :( he is the moneyball and Big Short guy, right?  Thought it had a good chance of being right.  And I am a proud HRC fan!  Lame name for her book.  

6. Crohn :) I am in the middle of working on a project about Ulcerative Colitis so IBD is top of mind.  Had no idea how commonly known this would be. But yes - Jews will do well on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment