4/6. I should be quite easy to defend again.
1. Jefferson :(, D22. Roundtree went to my high school, and I knew who he was, but I still had no idea what character he played. Not great.
2. Ester :), D03. Clever question.
3. Myanmar :), D11. No question what the answer was here. Got it from the new name and from the capital.
4. Great British Baking Show :(, D32. No clue.
5. Harding :), D20. Curious to see how well people will do here. I was pretty confident but not certain this was right.
6. Foie Gras :), D11. Seems like an easier food question. There are a lot of clues in the question.
1. Jefferson :(, D22. Roundtree went to my high school, and I knew who he was, but I still had no idea what character he played. Not great.
2. Ester :), D03. Clever question.
3. Myanmar :), D11. No question what the answer was here. Got it from the new name and from the capital.
4. Great British Baking Show :(, D32. No clue.
5. Harding :), D20. Curious to see how well people will do here. I was pretty confident but not certain this was right.
6. Foie Gras :), D11. Seems like an easier food question. There are a lot of clues in the question.
No comments:
Post a Comment