2/6 but I feel ok about that...
1. Absurd. :) Term was familiar to me
2. Fall :( Thought inverse of spring? Never heard of neap
3. Jones :( Knew I didn't know it so picked a common English name
4. Mason-Dixon Line :) First guess and turned out to be right one
5. Hidden Place. :( No idea, never heard of this
6. Flush :( Doh! Played with this a bit and we've even been teaching my daughter Texas Hold'Em lately... but frankly, we never get much higher than three of a kind!
2. Fall :( Thought inverse of spring? Never heard of neap
3. Jones :( Knew I didn't know it so picked a common English name
4. Mason-Dixon Line :) First guess and turned out to be right one
5. Hidden Place. :( No idea, never heard of this
6. Flush :( Doh! Played with this a bit and we've even been teaching my daughter Texas Hold'Em lately... but frankly, we never get much higher than three of a kind!
p.s. Seif, was nice to see you on Zoom this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment