5/6. Playing against my quizo teammate Sharon, who I met through LL.
1. With the exception of a handful of countries (notably Russia), most United Nations member states consider the de facto independent regions of Abkhazia and South Ossetia legally to be a part of what nation?
Correct Answer: GEORGIA
Your Answer: Georgia
Points Assigned: 2
Correct Answer: GEORGIA
Your Answer: Georgia
Points Assigned: 2
I have been to Georgia.
2. In 1873, while digging at a site named Hisarlik near the Dardanelles, German archaeologist Heinrich Schliemann uncovered what are widely believed to be the remains of what?
Correct Answer: TROY
Your Answer: Troy
Points Assigned: 3
2. In 1873, while digging at a site named Hisarlik near the Dardanelles, German archaeologist Heinrich Schliemann uncovered what are widely believed to be the remains of what?
Correct Answer: TROY
Your Answer: Troy
Points Assigned: 3
I have been to Troy.
3. Belgian graphic designer Alain Billiet is sometimes credited (though not officially credited) with the design of a symbol that was unveiled on December 12, 1996. What is the name of that symbol?
Correct Answer: EURO SIGN
Your Answer: Hashtag
Points Assigned: 2
3. Belgian graphic designer Alain Billiet is sometimes credited (though not officially credited) with the design of a symbol that was unveiled on December 12, 1996. What is the name of that symbol?
Correct Answer: EURO SIGN
Your Answer: Hashtag
Points Assigned: 2
I think I could have gotten this if I thought about it longer.
4. Though it's now more often made with cow's milk, what cheese was initially made entirely from the milk of water buffaloes, and is still today the most popular cheese made from that source?
Correct Answer: MOZZARELLA
Your Answer: Mozzarela
Points Assigned: 0
4. Though it's now more often made with cow's milk, what cheese was initially made entirely from the milk of water buffaloes, and is still today the most popular cheese made from that source?
Correct Answer: MOZZARELLA
Your Answer: Mozzarela
Points Assigned: 0
I love buffalo mozzarella.
5. Name the author of the book—a hardcover nonfiction best-seller from 2017—titled What Happened?
Correct Answer: HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
Your Answer: Clinton
Points Assigned: 1
5. Name the author of the book—a hardcover nonfiction best-seller from 2017—titled What Happened?
Correct Answer: HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
Your Answer: Clinton
Points Assigned: 1
I have heard of the book and timing made sense.
6. In 1932, a gastroenterologist at New York's Mt. Sinai Hospital presented, with two other physicians, fourteen cases of inflammatory bowel disease under a new clinical entity they named regional ileitis. What was this physician's last name, which is also the name by which regional ileitis is most widely known?
Correct Answer: CROHN
Your Answer: Crohn
Points Assigned: 1
6. In 1932, a gastroenterologist at New York's Mt. Sinai Hospital presented, with two other physicians, fourteen cases of inflammatory bowel disease under a new clinical entity they named regional ileitis. What was this physician's last name, which is also the name by which regional ileitis is most widely known?
Correct Answer: CROHN
Your Answer: Crohn
Points Assigned: 1
Who else could it be?
No comments:
Post a Comment