1/6
Correct Answer: GEORGE SAND
Your Answer: Jones
Points Assigned: 1
I had no idea.
2. In the game of craps, if the dice in the first roll (the "come-out") do not total 2, 3, 7, 11, or 12, a target number is established, which the shooter hopes to match in subsequent rolls before landing a 7. What is the common name in casinos for this target number?
Correct Answer: POINT
Your Answer: Bust
Points Assigned: 1
2. In the game of craps, if the dice in the first roll (the "come-out") do not total 2, 3, 7, 11, or 12, a target number is established, which the shooter hopes to match in subsequent rolls before landing a 7. What is the common name in casinos for this target number?
Correct Answer: POINT
Your Answer: Bust
Points Assigned: 1
I have never played craps.
3. Works written by David Foster and Linda Thompson, Ashford & Simpson, Nick Lowe, Alan Silvestri, and Dolly Parton are among the songs that appear on the soundtrack for what hit movie from the 1990s?
Correct Answer: THE BODYGUARD
Your Answer: Forest Gump
Points Assigned: 3
3. Works written by David Foster and Linda Thompson, Ashford & Simpson, Nick Lowe, Alan Silvestri, and Dolly Parton are among the songs that appear on the soundtrack for what hit movie from the 1990s?
Correct Answer: THE BODYGUARD
Your Answer: Forest Gump
Points Assigned: 3
I never saw the bodyguard.
4. In May 1990, two Western Asian member states of the United Nations merged to form a republic that continued as a single UN member under what name (that had been a part of both predecessors' names)?
Correct Answer: YEMEN
Your Answer: Yemen
Points Assigned: 2
4. In May 1990, two Western Asian member states of the United Nations merged to form a republic that continued as a single UN member under what name (that had been a part of both predecessors' names)?
Correct Answer: YEMEN
Your Answer: Yemen
Points Assigned: 2
I have pre-fall of the soviet union globe that I look at all the time and I pictured it in my head. I knew Yemen was two divided between South Yemen and Yemen.
5. An oil-burning miner's safety lamp, used for gas detection, was invented in 1815 by (and is named after) what British chemist?
Correct Answer: SIR HUMPHRY DAVY
Your Answer: Carbide
Points Assigned: 2
5. An oil-burning miner's safety lamp, used for gas detection, was invented in 1815 by (and is named after) what British chemist?
Correct Answer: SIR HUMPHRY DAVY
Your Answer: Carbide
Points Assigned: 2
I had no idea. From caving, I knew of a Carbide lamp, but I was pretty sure that referred to a chemical.
6. Eleven different animated one-minute segments that frequently aired on the series Sesame Street, with a funky jazz soundtrack whose vocals were provided by The Pointer Sisters, were produced to teach children how to count to twelve (there was no segment for the number one). These segments did so via showing the workings of what type of machine?
Correct Answer: PINBALL
Your Answer: A clock
Points Assigned: 0
6. Eleven different animated one-minute segments that frequently aired on the series Sesame Street, with a funky jazz soundtrack whose vocals were provided by The Pointer Sisters, were produced to teach children how to count to twelve (there was no segment for the number one). These segments did so via showing the workings of what type of machine?
Correct Answer: PINBALL
Your Answer: A clock
Points Assigned: 0
Nope!
No comments:
Post a Comment