3/6, on what seems to me to be another tough day.
1. Smith :(, D11. No clue. I think this is very hard, but low D because both my opponents are good at classical music. (I didn't even know there were two people who were both good at that category.)
2. Rum Rebellion :), D22. I don't think I would have gotten this without the teetotaler clue. I couldn't think of it when I was reading the question, but then I remembered this was a thing when I saw that clue. I didn't know the context of it, nor that it was William Bligh involved.
3. Pigeon :), D22. I think Mo Willems is my favorite children's author.
4. Runs :(, D10. Nope!
5. Fermat :), D31. Gimme. My LL opponent is really bad at math, so hopefully that allows me to separate today.
6. West and Kardashian :(, D03. I made the assumption this had to be a married couple, but it didn't matter. I had no chance.
1. Smith :(, D11. No clue. I think this is very hard, but low D because both my opponents are good at classical music. (I didn't even know there were two people who were both good at that category.)
2. Rum Rebellion :), D22. I don't think I would have gotten this without the teetotaler clue. I couldn't think of it when I was reading the question, but then I remembered this was a thing when I saw that clue. I didn't know the context of it, nor that it was William Bligh involved.
3. Pigeon :), D22. I think Mo Willems is my favorite children's author.
4. Runs :(, D10. Nope!
5. Fermat :), D31. Gimme. My LL opponent is really bad at math, so hopefully that allows me to separate today.
6. West and Kardashian :(, D03. I made the assumption this had to be a married couple, but it didn't matter. I had no chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment