Another 3/6 I am happy about, considering I had no idea on any of these
1. Kicker :) Know enough about football to know this would be an unusual one. Good guess by me.
2. Marwanite ::( Nope.
3. Costa Rica :) Another good guess.
4. Pop Art. :( Thought this was a decent guess but probably wrong
5. Georgia on My Mind. :) Glad I stuck with this and eventually came up with it via the Atlanta connection. Knew the show but never watched it or knew the theme.
2. Marwanite ::( Nope.
3. Costa Rica :) Another good guess.
4. Pop Art. :( Thought this was a decent guess but probably wrong
5. Georgia on My Mind. :) Glad I stuck with this and eventually came up with it via the Atlanta connection. Knew the show but never watched it or knew the theme.
6. Horsepower. :( Nope, and never heard of this
No comments:
Post a Comment