3/6, and again, I'll take it!
1. Shaft!
2. Psalm - no idea, and never heard of Ester
3. Myanmar, took a bit but it came to me
4. Peaky Blinders. Bummer! I used to watch Gavin and Stacey (very funny) but forgot the name and had no idea it was still this popular
5. Warren Harding. Not sure how I knew this, but I knew this (or knew enough to guess it)
6. pate. Doh! I did know it was foie gras but pate came to me first and I didn't think to second guess it.
4. Peaky Blinders. Bummer! I used to watch Gavin and Stacey (very funny) but forgot the name and had no idea it was still this popular
5. Warren Harding. Not sure how I knew this, but I knew this (or knew enough to guess it)
6. pate. Doh! I did know it was foie gras but pate came to me first and I didn't think to second guess it.
No comments:
Post a Comment