2/6 but I don't feel too badly for these misses. Also realized I am playing against one of my referral's referrals today :)
1. Ska :) Yay! Just a guess, was thinking rasta before that but glad I shifted to this
2. Selma, Birmingham :( So close! And of course timely
3. co-linear :( Made it up. I rarely think about math
4. Terrabithia :( Creative? Has anyone ever heard of this?
5. Hydroxychloroquine :) I figured this was a gimme / hard to miss the last couple of months? Also know my opponent is a doctor so went 0 here
6. Laemmle :( Couldn't think of anything else so put a local artsy theater chain. Have heard of Columbia but almost sure I wouldn't have come up with it
2. Selma, Birmingham :( So close! And of course timely
3. co-linear :( Made it up. I rarely think about math
4. Terrabithia :( Creative? Has anyone ever heard of this?
5. Hydroxychloroquine :) I figured this was a gimme / hard to miss the last couple of months? Also know my opponent is a doctor so went 0 here
6. Laemmle :( Couldn't think of anything else so put a local artsy theater chain. Have heard of Columbia but almost sure I wouldn't have come up with it
No comments:
Post a Comment