6/6 today, which is especially sweet after the thrashing Brian gave me earlier this season.
1. India, Pakistan :), D21. History gimme.
2. Conservatory :), D22. Only term I could think of that could fit the question, so it was this or bust.
3. Euchre :), D12. I played way too much of this game in a previous life.
4. TNT :), D10. I love this question. It came right to me, being an old school network and all, but I could imagine this being decently hard. Maybe my D0 for Brian was a mistake.
5. Musee D'Orsay :), D33. I'm pretty familiar with Paris geography. This may go down as an art q, but in my mind, it was geography.
6. Carson :), D01. Oreo, anyone? The key was figuring out what post all the others held. Luckily Cuomo is pretty famous for having held this role.
1. India, Pakistan :), D21. History gimme.
2. Conservatory :), D22. Only term I could think of that could fit the question, so it was this or bust.
3. Euchre :), D12. I played way too much of this game in a previous life.
4. TNT :), D10. I love this question. It came right to me, being an old school network and all, but I could imagine this being decently hard. Maybe my D0 for Brian was a mistake.
5. Musee D'Orsay :), D33. I'm pretty familiar with Paris geography. This may go down as an art q, but in my mind, it was geography.
6. Carson :), D01. Oreo, anyone? The key was figuring out what post all the others held. Luckily Cuomo is pretty famous for having held this role.
No comments:
Post a Comment