3/6 - coulda been higher, but oh well
1. India, Pakistan :) - took a class on this in college, and read a book I always remembered - "Cracking India"
2. Conservatory :) Took a little while but I thought of this one. had no idea where the word came from
3. bridge :( Doh! considered Euchre (which I learned / played once in my life, during a trip to Israel), but talked myself out of it
4. Oxygen :( - no idea and pretty sure I couldn't have guessed it
5. Musee D'Orsay :) love this museum
6. Chao :) Again - doh! was convinced it was her
2. Conservatory :) Took a little while but I thought of this one. had no idea where the word came from
3. bridge :( Doh! considered Euchre (which I learned / played once in my life, during a trip to Israel), but talked myself out of it
4. Oxygen :( - no idea and pretty sure I couldn't have guessed it
5. Musee D'Orsay :) love this museum
6. Chao :) Again - doh! was convinced it was her
No comments:
Post a Comment