3/6, coulda woulda shoulda been 5/6. Oy. But I think this will be my highest finish ever, despite being near the bottom in correct answers
A little advertisement for the off-season. I am smithing a Children of the 80s one-day on July 29th, put it in your calendar. For those of you haven't done a one-day in the offseason, don't be afraid. Step into the light. Join me for some 1980s fun!
1) Prequel 0/2 I recognized three of them immediately as being prequels
2) Tyng 3/1 no clue
3) Miss America Pageant. 2/3 I've been to kentucky derby parties but this never crossed my mind, kicking myself
4) Mojave 1/1 Glad this was correct and not something like a Canadian frozen desert being drier.
5) Zili Yang. 2/0 I thought of, and immediately dismissed, Prisoner's Dilemma, deciding it was something more esoteric which I had forgotten. Zili Yang was my Math/Econ teaching assistant, and he would kill me for not recognizing this.
6) Unfinished. 1/2 A nice guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment