Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Dave M day 19 v Seif LLL

Just 3/6 today and a big loss to Seif who did great with these questions.

 

1 : ) Joker. I remember reading about it becoming the top ranking R rated movie. D00

2 : ( CLDS. I thought about retirement but couldn’t think of the four letter org, got stuck on ARA. So ended up guessing Church of Latter Day Saints. D22

3 : ( Circus. This should be a gimme for me. Civ building and everything. D21

4 : ) Positron. The only antiparticle I know that starts with a P. D11

5 : ( IBM. Assumed this would be a tech company for some reason. Considered Xerox. D12

6 : ) Liberia. There were only a couple of ‘nations’ in 19th Century Africa and Maryland made most sense as part of Liberia rather than Ethiopia. D33

No comments:

Post a Comment