6/6. Boom! Actually, despite two 6/6s over three days, this has been a pretty bad season for me, days 12 and 14 notwithstanding. But a day with no music, art, TV, or film questions and a literature question that's really a US politics question bodes well for me.
1. Georgia :), D12. Current events gimme for me.
2. Troy :), D12. Timing and location both matched up perfectly. Seemed like it had to be.
3. Euro symbol :), D31. Figured this had to be something regarding the EU, but I struggled on whether to make it the euro symbol or the EU flag. I actually wrote down the latter and then switched. Would have been ultra frustrating otherwise.
4. Mozzarella :), D21. I didn't really know the answer here, but one always hears about buffalo mozzarella, so I figured that was the best guess.
5. Clinton :), D00. Is this as easy as I thought when I did it, or is it just that this is right in my wheelhouse? I'm not sure the D00 was a great idea in retrospect.
6. Crohn :), D23. Didn't feel too confident on this one, but I thought I had a good shot. I spent some time here, and this was all I could think of that could possibly work. I probably would have gone with Lyme if I hadn't known that was named after the CT town, not a person.
1. Georgia :), D12. Current events gimme for me.
2. Troy :), D12. Timing and location both matched up perfectly. Seemed like it had to be.
3. Euro symbol :), D31. Figured this had to be something regarding the EU, but I struggled on whether to make it the euro symbol or the EU flag. I actually wrote down the latter and then switched. Would have been ultra frustrating otherwise.
4. Mozzarella :), D21. I didn't really know the answer here, but one always hears about buffalo mozzarella, so I figured that was the best guess.
5. Clinton :), D00. Is this as easy as I thought when I did it, or is it just that this is right in my wheelhouse? I'm not sure the D00 was a great idea in retrospect.
6. Crohn :), D23. Didn't feel too confident on this one, but I thought I had a good shot. I spent some time here, and this was all I could think of that could possibly work. I probably would have gone with Lyme if I hadn't known that was named after the CT town, not a person.
No comments:
Post a Comment