1 or hopefully 2, worst day of the season though these didn't feel THAT hard? Alas.
1. :TTHP ( I made that up - toxic to half population. Never heard of this so don't feel bad about missing it
2. Emirates ::) KNow nothing about football but know these jerseys.
3. Motorhead :( Spent awhile trying to remember this band's name so happy I came up with it. Have heard the song but didn't know who sang it. Also tried and coulnd't remember Ozzy's band, so thanks for those who put Black Sabbath
4. shaman :( Have heard of Druids but never knew what they were. Now I know :)
5. Conversation hearts :/ Hope I get this? Read the q a few times and wasn't sure if I should just write hearts or not
6. Meet Me in St. Louis :( and thought I had a decent chance with that. Never really heard of Calcutta
2. Emirates ::) KNow nothing about football but know these jerseys.
3. Motorhead :( Spent awhile trying to remember this band's name so happy I came up with it. Have heard the song but didn't know who sang it. Also tried and coulnd't remember Ozzy's band, so thanks for those who put Black Sabbath
4. shaman :( Have heard of Druids but never knew what they were. Now I know :)
5. Conversation hearts :/ Hope I get this? Read the q a few times and wasn't sure if I should just write hearts or not
6. Meet Me in St. Louis :( and thought I had a decent chance with that. Never really heard of Calcutta
No comments:
Post a Comment