1) Ukraine 1/1 Just a total brain fart.
2) Trojan Horse. 3/2 I thought this was a plausible guess given the geography, but I never considered a city instead of an object. I wish he had asked 'what city' instead of 'what', I don't think that would have given away the answer. It's possible I get credit for this, depending on whether or not the horse was found in the ruins.
3) Euro 2/2 I think this is a tough question, I was first looking for corporate symbols.
4) Camembert 2/3 Not only an easy question in retrospect, this is horrible defense.
5) Clinton 1/1 Love the title of the book
6) Crohn 0/0 Didn't see who else it could be
Brad and I are the only ones not to answer Georgia, and we end up in a 4(3)-4(3) tie, assuming I don't get credit for the Trojan Horse.
Brad and I are the only ones not to answer Georgia, and we end up in a 4(3)-4(3) tie, assuming I don't get credit for the Trojan Horse.
No comments:
Post a Comment