2/6, and I thought I only had 1 when I submitted. Match days 16 and 17 were two of the hardest in recent memory (per the stats), and I suspect today will be tough for people again.
Yesterday (day 17) was especially tough, with just a 26% correct question rate across all rundles. I can't remember there ever being a day that tough.
1. Red Bull :(, D22. No clue. No clue if Ben will have a clue. I can't even judge how hard this is.
2. Halo II :(, D31. Repeat commentary from previous question...
3. Dachshung :(, D13. Hopefully Ben will be as clueless about this art question as I was.
4. Feminists :), D01. Complete guess, and I expected to get this wrong. It seems like by far the most logical guess, so I bet a bunch of people will stumble into it as I did.
5. Graham :(, D12. Rare American history question where I had no clue. I hope that I'll at least draw the D0 here.
6. Nepal :), D20. Only one I knew I was going to get when I submitted. I remember the earthquake well, and it was probably the logical guess either way.
Yesterday (day 17) was especially tough, with just a 26% correct question rate across all rundles. I can't remember there ever being a day that tough.
1. Red Bull :(, D22. No clue. No clue if Ben will have a clue. I can't even judge how hard this is.
2. Halo II :(, D31. Repeat commentary from previous question...
3. Dachshung :(, D13. Hopefully Ben will be as clueless about this art question as I was.
4. Feminists :), D01. Complete guess, and I expected to get this wrong. It seems like by far the most logical guess, so I bet a bunch of people will stumble into it as I did.
5. Graham :(, D12. Rare American history question where I had no clue. I hope that I'll at least draw the D0 here.
6. Nepal :), D20. Only one I knew I was going to get when I submitted. I remember the earthquake well, and it was probably the logical guess either way.
No comments:
Post a Comment