A 4/6 with the same correct questions as Ben and, more interestingly, the same wrong answers as Ben too!
1 : ) Prequel. I also went the spinoff route before realizing all the ones I recognized were prequels. D11
2 : ( Boxer Rebellion. The only 19th C China rebellion whose name I could remember, although I was pretty sure it was wrong. D22
3 : ) Kentucky Derby. I knew Epsom (suburban London) is prominent for the racecourse, so just picked the most obvious US horse race. D21
4 : ) Mojave. For me it was a choice between Mojave, Navajo and Hopi, and I correctly assumed the Mojave Desert is the driest of those three areas. D12
5 : ) Prisoners’ Dilemma. I think Thorsten phrased this sneakily to throw people off the scent. D00
6 : ( Cannon. Like Ben I hoped this was William Tell overture-esque. Risky D33 given the correct answers on this one so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment