Very happy with 3/6 as I thought I knew 1 of these and see everyone else had a hard time too
1. Illustrator :) Lucky guess. Only medal I could think of was Caldecott which I remember as children's lit or drawing
2. UCF :( Random guess, would never get it
3. Peabo Bryson :) The one I knew. Sing, sweet Peabo
4. Portabella :) No idea and never would have guessed this
5. Ireland :) Wasn't sure but knew Ireland had recently legazlied abortion
6. Shed :( Wild guess, no idea (silo was a smart one)
2. UCF :( Random guess, would never get it
3. Peabo Bryson :) The one I knew. Sing, sweet Peabo
4. Portabella :) No idea and never would have guessed this
5. Ireland :) Wasn't sure but knew Ireland had recently legazlied abortion
6. Shed :( Wild guess, no idea (silo was a smart one)
And happy to have the company, Kim! I never read Bridge to Terabithia either!
No comments:
Post a Comment