1) Jojo. 0/3 Unfortunately a gimme. My daughter went to her concert last summer, and I had to watch her 17 birthday party special on Nickelodeon last year. But as much as I loathe her, Kid in a Candy Store and Boomerang are quite catchy.
2) Polka. 3/0 I stewed on this all day, and was so happy when polka came to me out of the blue. Made no sense, but that's what made me feel so clever. So absolutely no chance here
3) critical mass 1/1 Science.
4) the Republic of China. 2/2 Went back and forth between Cambodia and Taiwan. Ultimately decided this was around when Taiwan got kicked out of the UN and the act might be defense funding for them, even though the mention of US ground troops didn't make much sense.
5) Rhein. 2/1 I honestly don't even know if the Rhein is in Germany
6) Cheers. 1/2 I went there when it was still Bull & Finch
No comments:
Post a Comment