3/6 today. Maybe 4/6 if Thorsten is feeling especially generous and gives me undeserved credit on one where I was close.
1. Mind :(, D32. No idea.
2. Demi :(, D02. This really seems like something I should have known. But I had no idea.
3. Cummings :), D21. Gimme for me. I think Brad should know this. Definitely didn't want to give him more than a point here.
4. Mason-Dixon Line :), D21. This came to me right away, and I knew it had to be right. But I really struggled on defense here. I don't know how hard people will find this.
5. Wild Berries :(, D13. This was a complete wild guess that came very close to the correct answer. To be clear, I had absolutely no clue. I don't think this should get credit, but you never quite know with Thorsten.
6. Full House :), D10. Gimme. And I know Brad plays poker, so he'll get this unless he makes a careless error counting hands.
1. Mind :(, D32. No idea.
2. Demi :(, D02. This really seems like something I should have known. But I had no idea.
3. Cummings :), D21. Gimme for me. I think Brad should know this. Definitely didn't want to give him more than a point here.
4. Mason-Dixon Line :), D21. This came to me right away, and I knew it had to be right. But I really struggled on defense here. I don't know how hard people will find this.
5. Wild Berries :(, D13. This was a complete wild guess that came very close to the correct answer. To be clear, I had absolutely no clue. I don't think this should get credit, but you never quite know with Thorsten.
6. Full House :), D10. Gimme. And I know Brad plays poker, so he'll get this unless he makes a careless error counting hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment