Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Debbie Day 18

2/6 and it's nice to have good company on that!  Another tough day but not as tough as yesterday - that was ugly!  Haven't yet figured out if it's bad form (or just a likely jinx) to mention that I was actually in top 3 for most of this season - til yesterday!  Not looking like today is going to help, but seems like may be lower scores all around if this group is a good measure?


1 :( Monster. Figured it made sense and didn't take much time to think beyond that.  Never drink these - maybe could have come up with Rockstar?  Maybe not?

2 :( Killer.  Thought that might be a good name for a game like this.  

3 :) Weimaraner. Yay!  Spent some time trying to remember, going through alphabet, chatting with my 6 year old, then it came to me - and then I noticed all the Ws in the question!

4 :( Heroes.  Boo (was thinking David Bowie I guess?).  Think I have heard of Feminists but if so, was buried deep.

5 :( Sally. Seemed like a good name for a  flamboyant and eccentric evangelist, 

6 :) Nepal. Yay! Was also between Bhutan and Nepal for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment