Thursday, June 25, 2020

Seif Day 25 vs. Kim (LLL)

3/6.  With a win yesterday, I'm safe from relegation no matter how this last day turns out.  I expected to have 3 when I submitted, but I missed one I was sure was correct and got one that was a wild guess.  It's a been a lot of fun this season, and I'm going to miss this until we start up again.

1. Marshmallow :), D30.  Totally random guess of a candy that starts with an M per the pattern.  If I'd known the answer were so guessable, I never would have given D3 to my LL opponent.

2. Smith and Smith :(, D12.  I don't even understand the answer.  I thought the question called for two people.  Bottom line, I had zero chance at this.

3. Toronto :(, D21.  Bad geography miss for me.  I had no doubt that Lions Gate Bridge was in Toronto.  I'm not sure why I had this so wrong.

4. Dandelion :(, D12.  I remember this now, but I couldn't recall it.  I'm now thinking that I wrote dandelion because in high school I read Ray Bradbury's book Dandelion Wine right before I read the Odyssey.

5. Ghetto :), D23.  Gimme for me.  Not sure how easy this plays in general, though.

6. Milli Vanilli :), D01.  I remember this well from when I was in third grade.  Final question of the season, and it is the only pop music question I answered correctly in LL85.

Have a great summer, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment