1. Goodman :), D00. Only policeman from the day whose name I could remember (other than the deceased), and the "appropriate" name was a strong clue it fit. But I hadn't heard that he was named Deputy Sergeant at Arms for the Senate. I don't think this was actually all that easy a question, but D00 due to my opponents' specific strengths.
2. Uganda :), D21. Spent more time on this one than on all the others combined. I arrived at this by process of elimination. I got rid of all the North African countries convinced myself it couldn't be any of the other countries that start with vowels. That left Uganda.
3. Greenwich :(, D22. No idea.
4. Beef Stronganoff :/, D11. I knew it immediately, but I added an extra "n" in my answer accidentally and then didn't notice it until after I'd submitted. This will bother me all day. Based on the rules, this should be marked wrong, but perhaps Thorsten will see it as a "clear typo" and let it go.
5. Ptolemy :), D32. This was a gimme for me.
6. Moors :), D13. How many people were tempted to write "Moops"? I totally wasted my typo...
No comments:
Post a Comment