Monday, March 8, 2021

Re: Debbie Day 11

Best day of the season with a 4 - woohoo!

1 :) General Tso. My family used to make fun of me for being the only Jewish person not to like Chinese food. It's grown on me but I still steer clear of spicy dishes, which I think this one is?
 
2 :) Venice. Glad this was right. Thought it was maybe too obvious as an Italian city with waterways and bridges but guess not.

3 :) Dummies. And yes - Thorsten makes me feel this way too (the rest of you don't help, by the way)

4 :( Figaro. Which felt like it could be right. Never heard of Fidelio but I "get it" given the wife's loyalty.

5 :) Axis of Evil.  Easiest q of the season?

6 :( Hole in the Wall Gang.  I knew this show and probably saw it as a young child? Remembered Alfalfa and Buckwheat (I assume it's probably horribly racist to see if now) but just couldn't come up with the name.  Even seeing the right answer I still feel like it's something else.  I am probably confusing it with the 80s cartoon the "Get along Gang" - anyone? (watching that intro and the Wuzzles on youtube now :))

No comments:

Post a Comment