Thursday, March 11, 2021

Re: Debbie Day 14

I was getting too cocky!  3 today which should have been a 4 at least.  And Dave M I think I am playing you today and I am guessing you will beat me!


1 :) Deadlift.  Yay. Wasn't sure but I'd heard the term and this seemed right.

2 :( pop. Doh! I had k-pop but the wording of this (modern form of...) made me think it was just general popular music, even though I figured it was Korean.

3 :) school.  yeah.

4 :) periodontics.  yeah, I feel like this is fairly well known?

5 :( snakes on a plane.  Just couldn't figure this out. Did sort of toy with 2001 or somethng of that nature but I haven't seen it and didn't know enough about it to know that was right. Also did consider Airplane and Airport (which I think was also a 70s movie?)

6 :( cotton candy. doh. not sure I have heard of twinkie defense? went for something uber sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment