3/6. Tough bunch of questions for me. I knew two and got one more right on a good guess.
1. Ham :(, D10. Nope!
2. Alexander the Great :), D22. Many ways to get this, but the date was what made me certain.
3. Lupone :(, D33. I went with the stage actress who played many of these parts. I doubted it would be right.
4. Chlorine :), D11. No way this was going to be anything else given that the other was sodium and sea water is salty.
5. Fields Medal :(, D22. I had no chance here, though I realize this was a bad guess, since the Fields Medal is not annual.
6. Bird :), D01. Very happy to get this. I had no idea. I tried to think of someone who could have made either of the 1980s steals. Jordan seemed too young for the first, and Johnson and Thomas were each on one of the 80s teams who had the ball stolen, so that eliminated them from one each. That left Bird as the most dominant player I could think of who could have potentially made either of the 80s steals.
No comments:
Post a Comment