Thursday, March 18, 2021

Seif Day 19

4/6.  I'm happy about that as it was a day the questions were not all that much in my wheelhouse.

1. Rosebud :), D01.  Happy to get the Citizen Kane reference.  I only saw the movie once roughly 20 years ago, but it was enough.

2. Bhagavad :(, D33.  No idea at all.

3. Montessori :), D11.  I had no idea about anything but the education part (including the gender), but it seemed like this was just the only possible answer.

4. Cabo San Lucas :), D12.  Only gimme of the day for me.

5. Perseverance :), D20.  I tried to overthink this and worried it wasn't the rover that just landed.  Fortunately I went with the most obvious answer.

6. Williams :(, D22.  No idea.  Maybe it vaguely rings a bell now that I see the answer, but maybe I'm making that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment