Much less crazed day at work today allows me to submit before nightfall. Pretty close to a forfeit yesterday.
1 :( Space scorpions. One of those questions where I was biting my nails hoping that I wouldn't kick myself when I saw the obvious answer. Glad to see I had never heard of it.
2 :) ground fault. ground was obvious to me and fault seemed the most likely. Glad I didn't think of flow.
3 :( Norway. I was thinking Norwegian Ridgeback which I think is a type of dragon in Harry Potter. Never heard of the correct answer.
4 :( Lincoln. 100% agree with Mirkin that any one word Midwestern capital sounded plausible. I did have some qualms about Lincoln because perhaps you'd say it was named after Pres, not state capital, and I knew for a fact the USS Indianapolis was a ship, but Lincoln just felt right. After googling it turns out the USS Lincoln it is a Nimitz class aircraft carrier.
5 :) Satay. Yum
6 :) Babysitting. Seif: There are 10 episodes of this show. How much could your daughters possibly be watching?
No comments:
Post a Comment