Thursday, March 25, 2021

Seif Day 24 vs. Brian (LLL)

Terrible 2/6 on a day where I thought I was going to do well.  (Though based on Brian's 5/6, I probably would have had a hard time today anyway.)

1. Practice Squad :(, D12.  Like Brian, I was pretty much certain this was correct.  I'd be surprised if it isn't a more common answer than the correct answer.

2. Colloidal Dispersion :(, D21.  One of my worst misses this season.  Not sure how I missed what should have been such an easy question for me.  I think it's just that the finance way of thinking about it is so ingrained in me at this point that my mind went elsewhere.

3. Irrawaddy :), D33.  This was a question a couple of years ago.  I was pretty sure then, and I was certain this time.

4. Toblerone :(, D12.  Candy questions are tough for me.  No real chance here.

5. Palm :), D20.  Gimme.  I owned several of these.

6. New Orleans :(, D01.  Must be a music reference I didn't pick up on.  But for some reason, I really thought this was what Spike TV had once been named after, so I thought I was correct here.

No comments:

Post a Comment