Thursday, March 4, 2021

Seif Day 9 vs. Brian (LLL)

3/6, which I can't imagine is enough to beat Brian with these questions.

1. Dominion :), D00.  Seems like this should play very easy no matter a player's strength.

2. Gotti :), D22.  Reagan was called teflon?  Meh, he was called a lot of things.  I don't love that aspect of this question.  But John Gotti is a piece of old NYC trivia and basically a gimme for me, having lived in NYC in the 80s.

3. Parton :(, D11.  I had no idea Grease was the most profitable movie ever at the time.  It didn't even cross my mind.  Given that, I had no clue.

4. Evil stepmother :(, D23.  Random guess.  Nope!

5. Flag guarding :(, D12.  I knew exactly what the question referred to and had no idea what it was called, a situation I'm sure was the case for many people.

6. Chipotle :), D31.  What a great question.  Definitely my favorite of the season so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment