Friday, March 19, 2021

Seif Day 20 vs. Pelc (LL) and Brad (LLL)

An incredibly undeserved 5/6.  I knew 3 and took 3 wild guesses, two of which I was shocked to find were correct.

1. Elian :), D11.  Gimme.  I remember it well, as I'm sure does most everyone who posts here.

2. Smith :), D23.  Correct wild guess number 1.  I had no idea and just put down Smith as a throwaway answer.

3. Jane :(, D12.  I guess my kids don't watch this one.  I had no idea. (Update: my daughter tells me she does watch this and was reading the book yesterday.  I guess I'd have had a 6/6 if I'd paid more attention.)

4. Fibonacci :), D20.  Gimme with the clue of how the name spread.  I really have no idea how hard this plays, and I'm curious to see what the get rate ends up being.

5. Jacobin :), D32.  I didn't know about the monastery connection, and that threw me at first.  But I knew Robespierre was part of the Jacobins, so that seemed like the best answer.  I would have been surprised if it was anything else.

6. Battlestar Galactica :), D01.  This may be a gimme for many people, but I had no idea.  This was also a correct wild guess.  I didn't even know the show had a spinoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment