When I submitted today I felt invincible because I was sure i had 6/6 (that turned out not to be true)
1. :) 2/2 Very basic movie knowledge. There is only one famous sled and it is fron Citizen Kane which I imagine a lot of people know and Mank (which I have not seen) i assume references it
2. :) 2/2 Had no idea and then it came to me and I convinced myself it was right...and it was!
3. :) 1/1 As I imagine everyone else did, I got it from the style of education. Montessori, ends with an i, sounds italian!
4. :) 1/1. Had to be Cabo
5. :) 0/0 gimme
6. :( 3/3 I was so positive it was going to be cloris leachman. Damn you Michael Mann for not making tyson's death a bigger deal in your facebook feed! I don't think Seif gets this, so at worst a tie
No comments:
Post a Comment