Phew - finally got a 3!
1 :) Castanets. Knew what this was and name was not coming to me... until it finally did (guess I should stop being so lazy on all of these and maybe I will get more). p.s. as Seif knows, my sister and her fam live in Spain so I would be embarrassed if I'd missed it.
2 :( Joseph Red. Was thinking this was the person who killed Franz Ferdinand
3 :( sunglasses. Was also thinking maybe hockey but the movie thing wasn't making sense to me as I was thinking more broadly about movies.
4 :( Kermit t. Frog. Same thinking, Ben (didn't know it was a j - I put a t as short for the). I had never heard of Roy.G.Biv as a person or character?
5 :) Nutty Profession. Fortunately got this fairly easily. Lots of talk about Eddie Murphy these days with the new movie coming out.
6 :) Mix. Unlike many of you, I am weak on math so had no idea what this really was, but took a lucky guess based on what I know are roman numerals
No comments:
Post a Comment