Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Re: Debbie Day 20-22

So... this is the part of the season where I start to do really badly and lose motivation to post. But here is some catch up!


Day 20
3 and a loss

1 :) Elian. Memories...

2 :) Zadie Smith. I read one of these way back

3 ??  Never heard of his

4 :) Fibonacci. Rare math get for me

5 ??  Heard the name but didn't know what it referred to

6  Gattaca :( doh!  Was rushed and misread q.  Prob would have gotten it otherwise.



Day 21

3 and a loss

1) Bob Hope :) Yeah, hard to miss

2) Gracenote :) Happy this one popped in my head. Rare business get for me

3) Don.  :( Been there but didn't remember the name of the river

4) Flower. :(  Doh! Kept thinking banana but couldn't get beyond that. 

5)  Shoe :)  Took a minute but remembered.

6) You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. :( Doh!  Was thinking this was right


Day 22

Happy with 4. Will it stop by mortifying loss streak?  Also fun to play against another female who lives in Sherman Oaks today. I may have facebook stalked and found her.

1) turkey :) Last minute switch... had sausage but then brown sounded like turkey

2) Alexander the Great :) Just seemd right and I'm glad I didn't overthink or second guess. D

3) Aretha Franklin. :( Thought this was wrong but read about her recently and prob wouldn't have guessed right regardless

4) Chlorine :)  Yep, salt+NaCl

5) Darwin :(.  I almost went with Caldecott too but thought maybe Darwin had a prize?

6) Larry Bird :) Yay Celtics!  Didn't know for sure but figured a good guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment