Submitting early today, nothing to think about with today's questions, I was 100% certain I had them all. (I did not have them all.) 5/6 on the next to last day of the season.
1) Practice squad 3/1 Leapt to practice and never considered taxi.
2 Brownian motion 1/2 physics gimme
3) Irrawaddy 2/0 Repeat question from one of my first seasons, otherwise there's no way I get this. I had never heard of it the first time around, and I wondered how in the world I could play trivia against the type of players who knew this answer.
4) Three musketeers 0/2 A Halloween favorite, and the fact that it was a set with two other bars cinched it.
5) Palm 1/1 I was astounded when I first saw this tech visiting a friend in California in the early 90s. I still have mine in a desk drawer somewhere.
6) Nashville 2/3 I had not thought of TNN in twenty years, but it came to me right away.
No comments:
Post a Comment