Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Seif Day 23 vs. Mirkin (LLL)

4/6.  Very friendly set of questions for my strengths.

1. First click :(, D13.  No idea.

2. Claude and Marie :(, D12.  Very gettable.  But it didn't occur to me, and I had no idea.

3. Neolithic :), D32.  I almost put down paleolithic and then realized that of course "neo" would have to be the prefix for "new."  I think this is a pretty obscure term, so I'm thinking this will play hard.

4. 10 Downing St. :), D21.  Debated between Buckingham Palace and 10 Downing St.  The word "building" convinced me it was a regular size building.

5. Daesh :), D21.  I've heard the term many times.  I thought this was the less controversial name, but despite a bit of confusion there, I didn't see what else it could be.

6. Texas Rangers :), D00.  Should give Mirkin no issues given that he lives in Texas.  I think this plays as easy as my D00 would indicate, but maybe that D was too low for my LL opponent.

No comments:

Post a Comment