Monday, March 22, 2021

Brian Day 21 vs Pelco

 3/6 Seeing the answers, I don't think that will be good enough vs tough opponents today

1) Hope 1/1 Gimme

2) Claret 2/3  Popped into my head, and I didn't think any further thinking I had no chance, but this is gettable

3) Danube 2/1 Surprised to get this. To me the question asked, "name a river in Europe", and I wrote the one i thought was near Vienna. Didn't think it would be that straightforward

4) Forest 3/2 Didn't consider fruit, and if I had, I would have gone with it, so I think this will cost me. I even thought of banana republic and didn't go any further along that line of reasoning. 

5)  Shoe 0/0 Besides having played thousands of hands, this has been asked before

6) You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown.  1/2    Aaaarrrgggghhhhh!  Given that the musical had a different name from the comic, I thought of Peanuts.  Much easier than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment