Monday, March 8, 2021

Dave M day 11 v Carr LL, Liz LLL

I crashed out with just 1/6 when I was thinking I’d end up with a 3 or 4. Not a great start to the week.

 

1 : ( Kung Pao. Obviously it’s General Tso, I just thought of Kung Pao straightaway and thought it would be correct. D11

2 : ( Rome. The names were clearly Italian so ruled out most of my choices. I assumed it would be controversial as sited in historic area so chose between Rome, Florence and Venice. Chose the wrong one. D22

3 : ( Idiots. Didn’t think about this one long enough. D11

4 : ( Tristan. Out of my wheelhouse. D32

5 : ) Axis of Evil. The only get for the day is the gimme. D00

6 : ( Marx Brothers. Also right out of my wheelhouse. D23

No comments:

Post a Comment