Got a 0 yesterday and was too depressed to post! Were two I could have gotten but was busy / stressed, yadda yadda. Have fallen close to the bottom of my rundle again with too many losses in a row. Hope today's 3 will stop this streak but who knows
Day 18
1. Space Spiders :( Never heard of this.
2. Ground function :(, good try
3. Lapland :(
4. Fargo :(
5. kaba :(, boo. should have thought of this.
6. Sex Education :( Shameful miss. I totally read these books. for some reason I had in my head this was an English show - maybe from q1 - and actually thought this might be right.
Day 19
1) Ned :(. You know, Ned the Sled. Clearly I have never seen Citizen Kane or Mank.
2) savasana :(. I don't do yoga either. Tried it twice and sort of hated it though keep feeling I should try again. I feel like this is a real word though? (guess it's real resting pose at end of yoga session, thank you google)
3) Montessori. :) Easy if you have a young child. Hoping my opponent doesn't.
4) Cabo :) Wasn't sure if it was Los Cabos (got a Westin promotion from there today) or Cabo San Lucas so was vague to be sure.
5) Perserverance :) Yay Percy! I remember hearing that the team at JPL nicknamed him this which I thought was very cute.
6) Betty White :( Thought she was still alive but I know she is very old. Now I do remember CIcely Tyson just died but I didn't know she was that old and I also didn't remember she had written a book
No comments:
Post a Comment