Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Dave M Day 18

That Toronto Raptors article takes me back. One of the most 1990s sports teams logos in history.

 

3-4 today (probably 3). My 3 yesterday still got me the win owing to a well timed F from my opponent.

 

1 : | Mars Spider. While I got the two words (which was a complete guess), I don’t think they’re in the right order for Thorsten to pay. D23

2 : ( Ground Flow. Ground seemed simple enough but I guessed the wrong F word to follow. D11

3 : ) Nova Scotia. Yet another guess, thought it might be named after a Canadian Atlantic province like the Labrador, so was between this or Newfoundland. D22

4 : ( Springfield. Literally every midwestern capital sounds like it could be the name of a cruiser. D32

5 : ) Satay. The gimme of the day I think. D00

6 : ) Babysitting. I vaguely remember girls at my elementary school being really into the books and aspiring to be babysitters in their teens. D11

No comments:

Post a Comment