Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Dave M day 8 v Seif LLL

A 3/6 today on a tough day. Tough to defend against Seif too. I think I came out on top as I D3ed on the pop music, but let’s see.

 

1 : ( Throat. Would never have got this. D02

2 : ) Wings. The ‘not the most successful’ gave it away for me. A rare 1970s pop music question I know. D13

3 : ) Russian America. If I’d known Alaska would pay I’d have submitted earlier. I got hung up on the ‘formally known as part of the clue’. Then remembered British America and Russian America were the terms at the time. D20

4 : ( Joyride bar. Never had a shot. D31

5 : ( Potter. Close but no cigar. Not sure of the sitcom either. D12

6 : ) Humor. Assume missing the u won’t be a problem. D21

 

So, I aced defense with Seif picking up a 1(2), he gave me the magic 3 for pop music giving me the win with 4(3).

No comments:

Post a Comment