1. Clappers :(, D32. For a second day in a row (and I'm sure I'm not the only one), it was a situation where I could picture the answer but had no idea of the word for it.
2. Tito :), D12. Phew. I figured this was probably it, but I wasn't sure. Would have been a gimme if I'd recognized the name "Broz," but I didn't.
3. Helmet :(, D11. Figured it had something to do with hockey given that it was a Canadian, but that didn't get me all the way there.
4. Roy G. Biv :), D21. Thrilled this is right. It hit me as I was about to submit a clearly wrong answer.
5. The Nutty Professor :), D11. Ok, a pop culture entertainment question I'm able to get. This is more my level.
6. Mix :), D23. Easy if you know how to convert between the different metrics. Would have been nearly impossible otherwise. High D because both my opponents are very poor at math.
No comments:
Post a Comment