Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Re: Debbie Day 23

Think this may be my first 5 of the season... which says a lot about my season.  Maybe helps save me from relegation?

1 :) Tweet cute. Psyched I got this. Was thinking eMeet Cute then as I thought more about it came to this, though I'd never heard of it.

2 :( Pierre and Amelie. Picked two French names.

3 :) Neolithic. I used to study archaeology so knew this one... then second guessed and was afraid lithic referred to writing instead of stone. Then thought of monolith - and even saw a story about Uluru today - and was sure it was right. I actually thought this was somewhat well-known and gave it a 1, will see if that was smart or not. None of these seem easy for my competition based on her stats.

4 :) 10 Downing St. Only London address I know.

5 :) Daesh. Remember Obama using this at one point as I think it's derogative / they don't like it?

6 :) Texas Rangers. Seemed too easy to be right



No comments:

Post a Comment