Friday, March 12, 2021

Seif Day 15

3/6.  Annoyed at myself for missing one of them.  With two pop music questions and both my opponents great in that category, I expect to get crushed.  Luckily I'm already last in my LL rundle, so I can't fall any further.

1. Bedlam :), D12.  This is probably guessable, but I knew the history, so no guess was required.

2. Blues :(, D00.  No idea.  I guess I kind of got close.  Only D00 because of my opponents' strengths, not because I think this question is all that easy.

3. Czech Republic, Slovakia :), D23.  Gettable in so many ways.  I don't think this is all that hard, but once again D was based on my opponents.  Even though this will probably play easy, I think it's a great question.

4. Species of birds :(, D32.  Annoyed about this one.  I should have remembered the Shoemaker-Levy comet, which would have made this a gimme.  Given that I didn't, I first thought of elements but concluded 32 was way too high.  Then I thought of exoplanets, but thought 32 was way too low.  Then I moved to my response without ever considering other astronomical answers.

5. Gorilla :), D21.  Half the stuff in my house has this holding it together.

6. Kiss :(, D11.  I struggled to come up with something that wasn't completely ridiculous here.  Small moral victory that I at least achieved that.

No comments:

Post a Comment