Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Dave M day 17

A poor 3/6 when I was expecting 4. My #1 position in Rundle D is at high risk.

 

1 : ( Circumference, Radius. I really should have spend just 2 seconds more thinking about this. At least I D00ed.

2 : ( Blood on Water. No idea. D32

3 : ) Python. Ran through the programming languages I am aware of and pretty quickly hit on the obvious answer. D11

4 : ) Toronto Raptors. The ‘was’ in the question threw me. I spent quite a long time trying to think if there were any previous teams that were called the woolly mammoths or sabre-toothed tigers (I discounted Buffalo Sabres assuming it was the sword sabre). I was then thinking through Canadian teams wondering if any of their names could be extinct animals (Nordiques? Expos?) before hitting on Toronto… and the answer was then obvious. D21

5 : ) Rastafarianism. I remember reading about its origins in a history of the Caribbean. D23

6 : ( Hard Times Café. I knew the picture but didn’t know its name. D12

No comments:

Post a Comment