Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Re: Debbie Day 8

Hopefully 1/6.  This season is officially making me feel dumb.

1 :( ear.  I just kept thinking of Castor and Pollux (and the movie Face/Off which I always enjoyed) and trying to use that to figure this out, but got me nothing.  Oh well - wouldn't have guessed this.

2 :( Eagles. Played with this awhile and just couldn't get it - and I am shocked that Wings was so successful. Really???  Can you think of 22 Wings singles? I can probably think of 2?

3 :( Baja California.  Figured this was wrong but never would have guessed Alaska.

4 ? Mansfield bar. Kept going between James Dean and Jayne Mansfield (I knew Mariska Hargitay's mother died in a gruesome car crash). Hope this qualifies as right but maybe not

5 :( Lughead. Doh!  Bummed I missed this.

6 :( Vapor. Close but no cigar.


No comments:

Post a Comment