Monday, March 15, 2021

Seif Day 16

4/6 today.  Three educated guesses worked out, so I'm happy with that result, but defense should be very easy against me today.

1. O'Connor :(, D23.  No idea.

2. Post-impressionism :(, D20.  Only term I knew to describe Matisse.  I've never heard of the actual answer.

3. Route 66 :), D32.  I've never heard of the show, but Route 66 is famous from an American history perspective, and that was the basis for my guess.

4. Kashmir :), D01.  Only one I was completely certain about.  I'm familiar with all of these territory names.

5. Baguette :), D11.  Baguette came to me right away.  I think I've heard the term ficelle before, but even if I'm just making that up, it makes a lot of sense given the description of the shape.

6. LSD :), D12.  This is gettable in many ways--the date, the mixing of psychology and a spiritual organization.  I hadn't heard of the organization, but it seemed like by far the best guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment